Butterfly foundation decided , in the frame of Herasolidale campaign, to submit the proposal of rehabilitation of additional four dry wells for the benefit of more than 4.000 people, based on the success of the first project funded by the e mployees and new customers of HERA Group.
- Livello di Realizzazione: Under Progress
- Financing Rate:22%
- Number of beneficiaries: 4300
- Project funding: Financing under progress
- Well Depth: 50-70 metres
- Donor: Hera Group new Customers
- Project Deadline: January 2020
Butterfly foundation, following to the great success of the project of rehabilitation of Enda-Shiden, Bihayta and Enda-Wayni water wells, funded by Hera Group employees and new customers, and officially opened on June 8th 2019 in the frame of HERASOLIDALE promotional campaign HERASOLIDALE
is looking forward to reach the required funding in order to implement and open the following additional water wells to be rehabilitated in remote areas of Tigray region, Ethiopia.
- AFDAGA (1.300 beneficiaries) Tsaeda Emba district
- TIHTI GEZA HADE (1.600 beneficiaries) Gulomekada district
- MUKYAM (900 beneficiaries) Gulomekada district
- MAY NEGISTI (500 beneficiaries) Gulomekada district