This project foresees the rehabilitation of Feleg water well, located in Tigray region, district of Tsaeda Emba, north of the Country. The number of beneficiaries of this well to be called “The well of miracles” are 600 people approx.
- Livello di Realizzazione: Under Progress
- Number of beneficiaries: 600 people approx.
- Project funding: Funded
- Well Depth: 50-70 metres
- Donor: Ada, Loredana, Adriana, Roberta, Guido, Marcello, Paola, Daniela, Franca, Claudio, Alessandra, Francesca ,Silvana, Simona, Vinicio, Cristina, Alma, Claudia, Claudia G., Marina, Piero, Sandra, Virginia, Cosetta, Roberta, Piercarla, Barbara, Rossella, Gabriella, Serena, Carlo, Rosetta, Paola P., Vanessa, Emma, Giorgia, Marta, Patty, Tina, Mattia, Antonietta, Isabella, Mimma, Fiorella, Ornella, Silvana, Alessandro, Sandra, Sabrina, Timmy, Cristina, Ilenia, Vanessa, Claudio, Loredana, Guido, Paola, Roberto, Patricia, Giuliana, Maurizio
- Project Deadline: February 2019
As part of the “Donate Water” scheme, which has been made possible through the partnership established between Butterfly Charity Foundation and ECC-SDCOAd, (Catholic Association of Adigrat), several projects water related, are presently under progress in Tigray and Afar region, North of the Country at the border with Eritrea.
This project foresees the rehabilitation of the Feleg water well, located in Tigray region,district of Tsaeda Emba, north of the Country. In accordance with running practice, new extended pipes will be installed to reach an adequate depth, as well as a brand new pump. A new fencing will be erected thanks to the village people contribution.
The number of beneficiaries of this well are 600 people approx.
This well will called “The well of miracles” and will be funded thanks to the foundation’s revenues resulting from:
• The charity cruise in Croatia made last October 2018
• The solidarity tour organized last October 2018
• The fundraising event that took place at Castrocaro T. on December 2018
Special thanks to all the people that contributed to the complete funding of this project as well as to the success of this solidarity initiative.